Friday, May 11, 2007

Hmmmmm.

I am sort of against the whole blogging thing, but then again not really since I am obviously blogging. I used to think it was silly for people to write about their ordinary, everyday life events, but then I started reading old friends' blogs and realized that they can be a fun way to catch up on peoples' lives. Also, I tend to get bored at work and therefore need something to do during the day other than constantly check PerezHilton.com for gossip updates.

So, a little about me now. I just finished my last year at Columbia Law School and I graduate next week. I was born in Waco, Texas. My parents and brothers still live in Waco. I left Waco at 18 to go to Boston College. After I graduated from BC, I headed down to New York City (where I've always wanted to live), and I'm still here. I'm working now as a law clerk (code for "haven't been admitted to the bar yet") at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP in the Investment Funds group.

That's sort of it. I'm short. I have brown hair and blue eyes. Oh yes, and I'm a republican. In New York. That's really fun :)

No comments: